Lee Valley Deliveries to UK

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you're in danger of losing a sense of proportion over this.

Jake,
Perhaps.

I am stressed by this because of all the hype about customer service and the lack of actual delivery. Have I lost a sense of proportion.

Probably.

I am merely a footnote in the retail trade statistics.

I respond to what Brimarc called to tell me...the rest is posted above.

That its openly posted is great...but.....???????????????????????????

Beech,

I agree with Jake. You have been given good answers by people who have taken the time and trouble to do their best to clarify the situation. If you do not wish to accept their answers then I suggest you take it up privately with them. We are pretty tolerant of differing views here but not of intemperate language.

IMO, seems daft to keep on beating yourself up over this, beech. :roll: You now know, through this Forum, where to go to get what you want. So why not just go get it, and take up any grouse you have direct with the people concerned? :wink:

Cheers,

Trev.

Beech, will you please get a grip of yourself? You can't find a blockplane despite being told in black and white that there's stock in D & M. And I have no doubt there's a few examples in other retailers around the country, not to mention the rest of the world. Can understand your frustration and disappointment but please put things into prospective.

Noel, woodworker.

Edited, in view of the goodwill to all woodworkers season

I have no comment to make on whatever the issues may be here, just one request.
Can we all please leave it here? I really don't want to see another slanging match on the forum this close to Christmas.

It was a matter of debate from the start as to the value of this thread, but I reckon it's run any course it's gonna take. We're just slipping into name-calling and such, which we don't do on this board. Take it off-line please. I'm closing the thread.

Cheers, Alf

Hauling out the Mod hat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back