Leather cow hides

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timber

Established Member
Reaction score
Someone might need an Apron or two or the Wife can use one or two for arts and crafts

These leather supple Tan sheets are about 3 x 6 foot .They are whole sheets Soft leather Ideal for Handbags or seat cushions They have been rolled up ( about 3 of them ) Too good to miss if you are a leather worker They have got to be around £40 each They are new and not used
I am near Bedford and have The Scroll Saw for sale plus Lathe ------ Soon to be a Record bandsaw as well

Hi Timber, I think you might do better to put them in the for sale section and give us an idea of prices, it sounds like you’re giving the leather way at the moment?

Perhaps you meant that you had read it marked it and learnt? As I for one I’m still no wiser if you’re selling them or giving them away.
I did put down the price £40 .. each It is a job to take pics but will have a go later on if you are desperate
However they have to be collected so distance is a problem .
(READ MARK LEARN and inwardly digest was a saying of my Fathers when we were small. Made sure we took notice of what was written He was born in 1891

Hi Timber,

Would it be possible to box and mail out to me as I can't get out and would love to have one for a project for my wife please.

Hi Timber,

Would it be possible to box and mail out to me as I can't get out and would love to have one for a project for my wife please.
Phil
Yes I can do that if you arrange the courier to pick it up. as I can't get out. Let me have your address ( by private conversation ) The We can discuss more

Latest posts

Back