• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold Record Power CL3/B Bowl Turning attachment

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sachakins

The most wasted of days is one without woodwork
Reaction score
Cash only and collection from Liverpool due to weights and sizes. (More photographs available if interested)

For Sale: Record Power Bowl Turning attachment (CL3/B) £50
Bowl CL3B 1.jpg20200515_141948.jpg[/B]

It includes the bowl turning tool rest and the manual/installation instructions. One of the yellow plastic handle covers has had a small epoxy repair to it. In good used condition and had little use as can be seen in photos.

Last edited:
Hi, Im very interested in the Bench Pillar drill for £65.00 if you still have it please. I could arrange for a courier collection if you were able to box it up somehow please?

I have seven items for sale individually from £10 to £350.
Offers considered, if your interested let me know. More photos available

I would sell these as a complete package at £550.00, (individually total cost £665).
All items are cash only and collection from Liverpool due to weights and sizes. (More photographs available if interested)

Briefly they are :
A: For Sale: Record Power Lathe. DML-36-SH-MK2 (2012 model) and Supernova2 chuck, £350.00
B: For Sale: Workzone Lathe. £45.00
C: For Sale: Bench Pillar Drill. (500w, 9 speed, 16mm chuck) £65.00
D: For Sale: SIP Bandsaw. (Three wheel) £95.00
E: For Sale: Wickes Wet Dry Grinder. £40.00
F: For Sale: Drill Stand. £10.00
G: For Sale: Record Power Bowl Turning attachment CL3/B £60.00
(NOTE: for original CL lathe range not DML lathe for sale above, but please see details below)

A: For Sale: Record Power Lathe and Supernova2 chuck. £350.00
View attachment 100929View attachment 100932View attachment 100933

Record Power DML-36-SH-MK2 (2012 model) MT1 spindle and tailstock and the Cam Lock system.
This has the swivel headstock for outboard turning, 4 Speed (450/950/1500/2000rpm)
Maximum spindle length 36”, Bowl 8” over Bed and 12” outboard with swivel headstock.
Included Accessories:
3 Record Power Tool rests (10”, 6” and 4”),
3 MT1 Centres (2 Prong Drive Centre, Dead Centre and Live Centre with 60 degree cone)
Knockout Bar, Spindle Spanner, Headstock Thread Protector (you fit this before putting MT1 accessories into headstock so they can be ejected after use (the headstock spindle does not have through hole) Instruction and Assembly manual included.
I am also including my 4” scroll chuck, details are:
Supernova2, fitted with threaded adaptor to suit (3/4”x16tpi). Set of 50mm dovetail jaws, woodworm screw, Nova Spanner and Chuck key, plus three allen keys used for chuck and lathe.
This is in very good condition, as can be seen in photos, it is a quiet runner and is dismantled ready for collection, but motor and headstock can be powered up to hear it on collection if wanted.
(Note: I also had this set up as a short bed lathe, with two 450mm steel bars, as I didn’t want to cut the original bars. I don’t have these now, but you can buy solid mild steel bar, approx 1 3/8” diameter, and in cut lengths to suit, (I have used metals4U.co.uk in the past for other steel. Checked today, they have 1 3/8” at 450mm for around £12, delivery @£6, so for 2 inc delivery is about £30)

B: For Sale: Workzone Lathe. £45
View attachment 100935View attachment 100936
Workzone 400w Wood turning Lathe, with bolt on bed extension, tool rest, face plate and 4 prong drive, 2 original spanners and fixed spindle live centre. Lathe is 57” long with bed extension, 34” without extension. This was my first lathe to get me going, when I moved up to the DML-36, I used this with a diy Beale type polishing system mounted between centres. The lathe is quiet, but tailstock a bit noisy and in good used condition, as can be seen in photos. Can be powered up to hear it on collection if wanted.

C: For Sale: Bench Pillar Drill. £65
View attachment 100939
Workzone pillar drill, this is the 500w, 9 speed version, with chuck that takes up to 16mm (not the usual 250w 13mm version). Included is the small vice press and chuck key. In good clean condition with little use, as can be seen in photos. Can be powered up to hear it on collection if wanted.

D: For Sale: SIP Bandsaw. £95
View attachment 100940

SIP three wheel band saw (01494) Power 550w, cutting max width 300mm height 75mm. With new 10mm blade fitted and spare new 5mm blade, allen key tensioner included, no fence or mitre bar.
Good hobby machine, in used condition, as can be seen in photos. Can be powered up to hear it on collection if wanted.

E: For Sale: Wickes Wet Dry Grinder. £40
View attachment 100941

This is a standard 150mm grinding wheel, with a 200mm grinding/honing wheel set at 90 degrees via the gearbox to give very low speed for a good, honed edge to tools etc, this is run wet if needed, and sump, with drain plug, is attached and comes with spare unused 150mm 36 grit wheel. Quiet and no vibration, the fitted stones are recently dressed. In good used condition, as can be seen in photos. Can be powered up to hear it on collection if wanted.

F: For Sale: Drill Stand. £10
View attachment 100942
This an alloy drill stand with steel pillar, 400mm tall, base 150mm x 150mm. The clamping collar for mounting a drill to is 43mm diameter, there is a 0-60mm adjustable depth stop with quick adjusting button, and the head is height adjustable on the pillar. Smooth operation, but some paint chips on base, as can be seen in photos.

G: For Sale: Record Power Bowl Turning attachment (CL3/B) £60
View attachment 100943

Please note this is for the original CL range of lathes, not the version for DML lathe above.
It includes the bowl turning tool rest and the manual/installation instructions. One of the yellow plastic handle covers has had a small epoxy repair to it. In good used condition and had little use as can be seen in photos.
This is not the version for DML lathe above, but I did have it mounted separately next to the end of the DML36 and used it successfully, but it cannot be mounted directly to replace lathe feet as it is slightly larger.
Hi, Im very interested in the Bench Pillar drill for £65.00 if you still have it please. I could arrange for a courier collection if you were able to box it up somehow please?

I'll see whether I've got stuff to make it secure, how would you want to pay?

I'll see whether I've got stuff to make it secure, how would you want to pay?
Hi. Great. Thank you for getting back to me. I can do a bank transfer no problem. I’m newish to this site and unsure about guidelines. I believe you can send me your Bank details via group private email? or you can contact me via my email address. I can arrange DHL to do a door to door quite easy and I’ll email you the shipping label. I’m based near Oxford. Best wishes. Cefn.

Hi. Great. Thank you for getting back to me. I can do a bank transfer no problem. I’m newish to this site and unsure about guidelines. I believe you can send me your Bank details via group private email? or you can contact me via my email address. I can arrange DHL to do a door to door quite easy and I’ll email you the shipping label. I’m based near Oxford. Best wishes. Cefn.
PM you today
PM you today

Cash only and collection from Liverpool due to weights and sizes. (More photographs available if interested)

For Sale: Record Power Bowl Turning attachment (CL3/B) £50
View attachment 100943View attachment 101460[/B]

Hi Sachakins.
Can you tell me if the bowl turning attachment would fit a CL2 lathe.
Cheers Johnlad

Latest posts

Back