Large air compressor

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Personally I think you are throwing money away on a Clarke or SIP. I bought 2 big 300l compressors from a company in Harlow which manufactures them in house, really quiet, good quality and cheaper than your link.

Give them a call, http://www.aiedirect.co.uk/

Excellent, thanks bob, just the sort of thing I'm after. I'll call them in the morning.

How do you know, I can't find any price's on their web site?

Mike

After the recent negative post's on here I would not look at MM's web site let alone the price's

Mike

If you use a lot of air, sprayshop and air sanders you might want to consider a hydrovane. I upgraded to a compair hydrovane HV05 about 10 yesrs ago, its used 8 hours a day and is very reliable and never runs out of air.

I wouldn't use a Clarke compressor if you gave it to me for free. Poorly made and the one I saw that came back from site the safety valve was corroded solid and was less than a year old

ComfortablyNumb":2oshxiu4 said:
I wouldn't use a Clarke compressor if you gave it to me for free. Poorly made and the one I saw that came back from site the safety valve was corroded solid and was less than a year old

That's my experience with them as well unfortunately

Latest posts

Back