Large 2 day Auction on-line bidding

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yojevol

Clocking on
Reaction score
Starting tomorrow. Lots of interesting timber, machines and hand tools including just what you've all been waiting for, a..........................................................

Vintage Keats and Bexton boot insole stitcher

See them all HERE

Brian

1st thought: I wish I lived somewhere near there.
2nd thought: Thank goodness I don't live anywhere near there.

Quite a few things there worth a couple of quid, That Emmert Vice alone is worth a little bit.

Just remember that there's 20% vat and about 20% other fees, you can use a pack and send company if it's too far to travel :)

Doesn't appear to be any VAT on the timber as those listings don't say +VAT whilst the others do. Will find out tomorrow morning I guess!

If you cant's see it or hear it Bill, it's been written down by accountants in silence for a reason.

I've passed it onto my mate who I think will be going. If you see a hairy giant wearing a powershield visor called Pete (NO, the visor is NOT called Pete :roll: ), say hello. :shock: 8)

Bm101":1ykk0mjp said:
If you cant's see it or hear it Bill, it's been written down by accountants in silence for a reason.

I am an accountant :shock: (well, was.... I try to avoid it these days)

There is usually no VAT on any of the items sold in these auctions. There is a Buyers Premium on the hammer price which is subject to VAT. There is an extra cost if using the on-line system, but I've never used that. I usually going along to the viewing day and if there's something I'm interested in, I'll leave a bid with the staff - can't stand waiting around on the day.
Brian

Trevanion":28j5l3d2 said:
Quite a few things there worth a couple of quid, That Emmert Vice alone is worth a little bit.
That was the only thing that really caught my eye among all of it. I think its a repro though. There's an awful lot of car boot level rammel in there!

My mate went, said the wood was selling at retail prices so went back to Bristol empty handed. :roll: :roll:

Back