Landfill making

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! I am always amazed at the way people who appear to us to be living in the most appalling conditions can find the time and energy to enrich their lives with music. Thanks for posting this.

Yes. Amazing what can be done. A lesson on how well off we are sometimes. I remember reading that the best place to have your landrover repaired was in Nigeria.....before onboard computers and electronics. The best place for a rifle was Afganistan...before the Russians and then us. Best wishes.

My eldest daughter is near the end of six weeks in Antananarivo, Madagascar.

She's working in an orphanage, set up a few years ago by a lass from Bristol, who felt called to go there and do that.

They've got about 100 kids now, including ones who as babies were abandoned on the city rubbish dump.

E.

Thanks for posting, I have passed it on through my Email list.

Maybe the next time, before saying I cant do this or that job, because I don’t have the dedicated tool required, I will think what can be achieved with others discarded rubbish., if that’s all you have to work with.

But I doubt it, after a life time of being spoilt, compared with those young people. Makes me feel ashamed and realise, I don’t really have anything to complain about.

Take care.

Chris R.

Eric. My dauughter went to a Romanian orphonage about 20 years ago. She came back with different slant on the family, but it dwindled away after a while as it does but she hasnt forgotten. She has never taken cabbage ever since. Lived on it for nearly two months....soup, boiled, etc.

And yes Chris, whilst I believe in 'when needs must and all that'. I am trying to learn the accordion and will have to do better now. Best wishes to you all.

Back