Lamp planes etc

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ColeyS1

Established Member
Reaction score
I've seen many of the planes or drill braces converted into lamps. In fairness I dont mind them because they do provide a function. Saw this the other day and had to take a few pictures. This was a bit too much for my brain to cope with !
1c195bd3f3bcf40905ae0b68623c0ca5.jpg

9b9eed7706e6be260105f1d28125faa9.jpg

I'd have been tempted to buy the smoother had it not been for the screw holes from the wheels....and the extortionate price !

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

bourbon":1vplzglr said:
aren't they meccano wheels and pulleys? they are expensive on their own now.

They are.

As the owner of 'several' wooden planes and 'some' old Meccano, I think it's a conspiracy to annoy me personally. :evil:

Oh very dear.

AndyT, I'm sorry but that did make me laugh!

they are rather cute but I do think the jointer would have been better as a bus

Yes, there are plenty about, some in better condition than others, and if you want a few to use you can find them without too much bother or expense. Despite which, the makers of new planes all have more orders on their books than they can keep up with.

It's good to have choice and variety.

Losing a few indifferent examples without their irons to the tasteless modifiers or 'upcyclers' isn't really that serious, but the results of their vandalism still makes my teeth grate.

What the heck just happened!!! Lol crikey it's got it all.

Mods, we need a Hate This button!
What has the world come to, they're all mad, mad I tell you!

That lamp plane with wheels is tragic !! Ha. If it was remote control though.....

AndyT":2ttdsa1o said:
Mods, we need a Hate This button!
What has the world come to, they're all mad, mad I tell you!
He he he, that made me chuckle.

Latest posts

Back