Laminate shears

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
will they not ship to you or the uk? some tools on amazon will, and if you can get it sent usps it may not cost too much.

Already tried, was 45 popstage and i will always pay an import fee, so would be £70 by the end, at least. Annoying when £17 in us...

So i asked him, and he kindly tried, but i was a little too late.

I seem to be having more success with scoring and snapping now, so i may be ok, until i find some in the UK more reasonably priced.

Want to say thanks again to Lons for trying for me!

Scoring and snapping always worked for me Dave, there's a blade for stanley knives purpose made for the job too.

Cheers, Paul

paulm":28yrgwlv said:
Scoring and snapping always worked for me Dave, there's a blade for stanley knives purpose made for the job too. Cheers, Paul

You can buy special laminate cutters for a few quid as well. Look a bit like tile cutters and last a lot longer than stanley blades which also flex quite a lot when you apply pressure.

Sorry I couldn't find the shears Dave. Only got to one shop in San Fran who had no idea what I was talking about. Wifie wouldn't let me look for more tool shops - women :?

Bob

Ever used a Goscut folks ?
Pistol shaped in middle of picture.....
Cheers
Andy

workaug07joanne018.jpg

The problem i have with score and snap is that you really have to go right across. I wanted to cut many small pieces from a 12x5 sheet... However careful planning has enabled this, but odd shaped pieces are still wasteful, and boy this stuff is dear over here.

No worries Lons, anyone who dares incurr the wrath of SHE is friend for life... On a similar subject, my mother in law saw me using my really crappy little green bosch xion screwdriver (sometime the other one just won't fit or gets too heavy) and thought it was really cool and wants one. So when the wife wants to know why I had to get a new twin impact / drill driver 10.8v proper good set, my excuses will be lined up...

Still not sure how to talk away a capex 120 though....

Latest posts

Back