Laguna

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gary james

Reaction score
Has anyone got a Laguna machine or tried one been looking at new table saws and just discovered Laguna fusion 3 but I’ve never seen or heard of them the biggest issue I’ve had is that none of the suppliers have anything in stock they are all saying feb ish for delivery but this could be a warning in itself a Laguna 3 is in stock delivery in under 10 days any advice would be much appreciated

They are one of the biggest brands in the US and recently come to the UK. I have the 18BX bandsaw which is awesome as well as a B-Flux extractor which is also great and pretty quiet, but I am selling it only because i got something much bigger.

They are one of the biggest brands in the US and recently come to the UK. I have the 18BX bandsaw which is awesome as well as a B-Flux extractor which is also great and pretty quiet, but I am selling it only because i got something much bigger.
That’s encouraging thanks for info

the reason most places are out of stock is the global pandemic, imports are behind as is the actual manufacturing, most suppliers are on fumes across most industries with new stock trickling through. my business should have had a container drop in august with new stock, its not landing till Januray now.

laguna have a solid rep though new to the UK, i just pulled the trigger on a 18BX bandsaw too.

the F3 saw looks great

Does anyone known why the Laguna 1 isn't imported?

Looks an ideal saw for the hobbyist with limited space?

Cheers James

Does anyone known why the Laguna 1 isn't imported?

Cheers James
I’d imagine it takes time And a lot of money the ce approvals and slight modifications to the design to meet european standards, guess they will have to take that and the return into account Before they look to launch a model in Europe... might happen in time.

Does anyone known why the Laguna 1 isnr imported?

Cheers James

Hi James, guess you mean the Fusion 1? - There is no CE on it yet- We are looking at it, but it also needs to be at the right price.

We have a USA sample over here and work is being done by others to see how viable it will be to launch in Europe.

Cheers,
Nick

Attachments

• fusion 1 sample.JPG
    fusion 1 sample.JPG
    178.8 KB · Views: 95
What sort of price would you expect a Fusion 1 to go for (finger in the air pricing, wont hold you to it :D ). I looked at the prices of the bigger ones and even though they're out of my price range I didn't find the price tags offensive.

i need to do a lot of "unique" re-arranging but then i think im going to find a way of fitting a fusion 3 in the garage....may well have to butter the sides :)

i need to do a lot of "unique" re-arranging but then i think im going to find a way of fitting a fusion 3 in the garage....may well have to butter the sides :)
whilst my 01332 is very much adequate for my needs, I can’t but help look at the f3 and want to buy.... I can see Laguna geting a strong /cult like following.

What sort of price would you expect a Fusion 1 to go for (finger in the air pricing, wont hold you to it :D ). I looked at the prices of the bigger ones and even though they're out of my price range I didn't find the price tags offensive.
Hi Scaredy - I'd love it to be about £1500 inc vat - any higher and it's getting too close to Fusion 2 to make sense. Ha, yes please don't hold me to that either as there is a lot of working out still to do whilst CE is finalised. Shipping costs / factory increases etc have also gone crazy this year. Shipping has doubled recently!....as well as getting slower - Sure all importers are experiencing the same, It's not just us.

We have a Fusion 3 container due in next Tuesday and all sold out again with a waiting list now in 2021.... This is not unusual now where all stock is pre-sold, OK it's good for business and we are not complaining, but v.difficult to try and forecast ahead with the current delays and get enough stock to satisfy demand.

Cheers,
Nick

Has anyone got a Laguna machine or tried one been looking at new table saws and just discovered Laguna fusion 3 but I’ve never seen or heard of them the biggest issue I’ve had is that none of the suppliers have anything in stock they are all saying feb ish for delivery but this could be a warning in itself a Laguna 3 is in stock delivery in under 10 days any advice would be much appreciated
I have had the Laguna 14/12 bandsaw for 3 weeks. Super happy with it apart from access to the lower guides which I find very difficult. Don't know about the table saw. Good luck. John

I had a Laguna milling machine 20 years ago, wonderful machines.
Provided they have stayed loyal to their build quality, without slipping to the "chinese standard" like most other big brands have, they will be worth every penny.
Just imagine how it will feel in 20 years time, same machine still holding tolerance.
Cheap, whatever the price!

I recently purchased the Laguna Fusion 3 from IGM tools and machinery. I love the saw its a night and day difference from my old SIP. Everything is so smooth and precise I have been using it a lot lately and it has done everything I have thrown at it with no hiccups. When I get a chance I would like to record a review of it. I would highly recommend it I did a lot of research on table saws in that price category and it just seemed to be the best in the range.

Latest posts

Back