Laguna fusion 3 table saw (few questions)

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I promote the table saw through my YouTube channel and steer many subscribers towards a direct purchase from Laguna and you painted me a very sad picture of no merchandise and difficulties with COVID!

Yeah, I assumed you asked for something, why else would Nick paint you a sad picture of no merchandise?

Anyway, You should have approached him in a private message, not chosen to air you grievance on a public forum - a place where he's actually pretty well regarded.

Yeah, I assumed you asked for something, why else would Nick paint you a sad picture of no merchandise?

Anyway, You should have approached him in a private message, not chosen to air you grievance on a public forum - a place where he's actually pretty well regarded.
Your assumption was very wrong and I hope you learn before offering your opinion in future, always think first, this shows maturity. As for Nick painting as you say a sad story, this is what has puzzled me! I can see he is respected here so all the more puzzling that his sad story was pushed!

I can learn how to be highly condescending, it's not difficult.

I'm out, feel free to carry on.

Your assumption was very wrong and I hope you learn before offering your opinion in future, always think first, this shows maturity. As for Nick painting as you say a sad story, this is what has puzzled me! I can see he is respected here so all the more puzzling that his sad story was pushed!

I'll ask again: what is your YouTube channel? I can't imagine why you would want to hide that information if you go to the bother of creating YouTube content for public consumption.

You're coming across badly here. There's an air of entitlement and condescension in your posts which, personally, I don't like.

Im looking at buying the laguna fusion 3 table saw later on in the year after I have built my new workshop. There are just a few questions I would like to know if anyone either owns the saw or knows the answers.

• What are the table dimensions without the side extention and outfeed support piece as im sure the sizes given on the spec sheet im looking at include these. It states (LxWxH) 1663 mm x 1652 mm x 1080.9 mm which sounds big and why I think that includes the side extention and outfeed support pieces.
  • Is the fence rail one complete piece or is it possible to have it at a shorter length when you dont need the extra rip capacity?
  • Also I would love to hear peoples thoughts on it if you have it already even if you have the American version.

If anyone could answer these for me that would be great. If not ill probably just have to ring a dealership or laguna themselves. Thanks in advance :) (y)
Hi Rob,

I guess most of your questions are answered now.

We have the same saw since June 2020 and it has been working pretty good. Here is our setup if that of any interest to you.
Router table part is built by us.

Let me know if you need to know anything else.

Cheers,

Piyush

11D101C1-4840-4156-BA77-71DED35D0E51.jpeg
7BD384BB-3CB7-4E72-A47B-C8DBE637DE1F.jpeg

guess most of your questions are answered now.

We have the same saw since June 2020 and it has been working pretty good. Here is our setup if that of any interest to you.
Router table part is built by us.

Let me know if you need to know anything else.
Hi @Piyush

yes im pretty much sold on the fusion 3 now. Im probably taking the plunge in the next month as just about to install floor in my new workshop then board out the walls and get final fix on electrics.

Im loving the built in router table. I currently have a UJK cast iron router table set up from axminster with the lift but will hopefully be looking at incorparating that into the saw in the future if it will be possible. If not I will sell on and build my own. It will deffo help me with space as its only a smallish shop. Any info on incorparting it into the saw would be great.

Also Im always looking to learn so any more info you think I should know then shoot my way.

Cheers

Rob

What a douche bag!

Latest posts

Back