Laguna Fusion 3 buying advice

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Keith,

I am also living in Ireland looking to purchase the same Laguna Fusion 3 table saw. I seen the saw for sale on the IGM website and it was much cheaper then my local shop.
Just wondering how did you get on, did you purchase the saw?

This is reply I got today regarding if I needed warranty work done with table saw

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200813-191518_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20200813-191518_Gmail.jpg
    252.1 KB · Views: 57
My laguna fusion 3 arrived today from igm,well packaged and delivery early,was able to track it all the way,at first inspection everything looks in good order,will put together at weekend. And 700euro cheaper than I could buy in ireland,a pleasure to do buisness with igm will be buy more tools from them​

My laguna fusion 3 arrived today from igm,well packaged and delivery early,was able to track it all the way,at first inspection everything looks in good order,will put together at weekend. And 700euro cheaper than I could buy in ireland,a pleasure to do buisness with igm will be buy more tools from them​
Super stuff Robert delighted for you ,I had to put mine on hold for the minute !!! ,hope you can share a few pics if possible as us irish lads are starved of home content. All the best with your new bit of kit .

Also just got it from IGM, well packed and I managed to bring it to the basement by disassembling the cast iron table. few pics below.
@Robert, once you fire it up first time I would be really curious how you judge the vibrations it emits. Really like the saw, but I hope i will be able to make it running smoother somehow. I had to put an anti-vibration mat below the saw, otherwise the whole floor was vibrating.
IMG_6299.JPGIMG_3105.JPGIMG_3034.JPGIMG_7142.JPG

Also just got it from IGM, well packed and I managed to bring it to the basement by disassembling the cast iron table. few pics below.
@Robert, once you fire it up first time I would be really curious how you judge the vibrations it emits. Really like the saw, but I hope i will be able to make it running smoother somehow. I had to put an anti-vibration mat below the saw, otherwise the whole floor was vibrating.
View attachment 91902View attachment 91903View attachment 91900View attachment 91901
Hi Shane will let you know how I get on still finishing new workshop wont have power into it for a few weeks , let you know about vibration ,find the wheel for moving it around a great help to pick proper spot for it ,

Super stuff Robert delighted for you ,I had to put mine on hold for the minute !!! ,hope you can share a few pics if possible as us irish lads are starved of home content. All the best with your new bit of kit .
Will post some pics keith when I have it up and running

Hi Shane will let you know how I get on still finishing new workshop wont have power into it for a few weeks , let you know about vibration ,find the wheel for moving it around a great help to pick proper spot for it ,
I was going to use the brackets that help it down on pallet,that were attached to saw,to bolt it to floor when I finally decide what spot I want it in, hopefully that would stop vibrations
Best of luck with new saw

Received a new Laguna Fusion 3 today. Ordered it from IGM on Nov 19, with a projected shipping date of Dec 21. Took 2 weeks to arrive in France, but infairness was over the Christmas holiday period. Machine seems great, and exactly as advertised (I was thinking it may have been a bit over-hyped by the American style advertising) Good news is that the new machines require much less assembly. Cast iron wings come attached as does the power switch and short rail for the fence. Wings needed slight adjustment, as did the fence, but the table was right in-line with the blade. Fence measure was also installed .
FE10A1FD-7505-4E97-91F5-14B372E13FED.jpeg
Took maybe 2.5 hours to set up and tune the saw which is less than expected.will report after using it more.

View attachment 91902View attachment 91903View attachment 91900View attachment 91901
Have you tried removing and refitting the blade? If so try replacing it.

Received a new Laguna Fusion 3 today. Ordered it from IGM on Nov 19, with a projected shipping date of Dec 21. Took 2 weeks to arrive in France, but infairness was over the Christmas holiday period. Machine seems great, and exactly as advertised (I was thinking it may have been a bit over-hyped by the American style advertising) Good news is that the new machines require much less assembly. Cast iron wings come attached as does the power switch and short rail for the fence. Wings needed slight adjustment, as did the fence, but the table was right in-line with the blade. Fence measure was also installed .View attachment 100571Took maybe 2.5 hours to set up and tune the saw which is less than expected.will report after using it more.

Why on this machine there is not the big STOP on/off paddle switch?

CE regs - we took decision to go for standard NVR switch due to timescale to launch & factory input - still looking into it to see if we can put paddle on as I'd like to see it too if we can.
Cheers, Nick
It would be great if this would be available to retrofit =-)

It’s Baldor FYI.
But close… : )

Back