• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Withdrawn Laguna B-Flux extractor (gone somewhere else)

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

craigs

Established Member
Reaction score
Well someones in line for a bargain!

I bought this to go along with a Lugana band saw and while it performs great at a lot of things Im chasing zero cleanup for a Pt I bought afterwards (forward thinking is not my strong point) as such I have bought a much larger system which i don't have room for.....and will probably need to buy something else to replace it with.

It comes with everything, manual, spare bags and receipt as its well within warranty (not registered)

Im asking £250, paid almost £500 on the 16th September.

I have only filled the bag twice. (doesnt include sawdust, that will be emptied)

IMG_20201025_080302.jpg
IMG_20201025_080318.jpg

Last edited:
Bit of a long shot but don’t suppose you’re planning on moving to South Wales in the near future?

Bit of a long shot but don’t suppose you’re planning on moving to South Wales in the near future?
unfortunately not, it's only been 3 months that i have moved from "the big smoke" out to wiltshire. That being said, I think Cardiff is only an hour away.

Back