KW850E BLACKand DECKER ROUTER TRIGGER LOCK??

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Hi, first post by me - hope it's in the right place and someone can help out?

I have been searching all day for a TRIGGER LOCK for the KW850E Black and Decker router so I can use it with my router table without having my wife hold the on/off switch on - being under the table at the same time - whilst I push wood past the router. However, I have had no luck - only finding a TRUST trigger lock instead.
Does anyone here know someone/somewhere that sells this item - preferably in the UK. I found one last year by a firm in Nottingham, but have since lost their URL.
I will be using this in conjunction with the no-volt switch on my table to avoid safety issues.
Regards,
V

I've no idea what a Trust trigger lock is. With an NVR switch just stick on a cable tie or a ribbon of velcro to keep the trigger on and use the NVR as your on/off control.
Welcome to the site.

Noel, trying to imagine somebody routing and their wife with her head under the table next to the router and dust....I shall say no more.....

Trust is a Power tool/router maker - and yes, it wasn't easy to persuade the wife to go down on her hands and knees. I guess it was my comment of "Trust me!!" that caused the delay in her response!! She refuses to do it anymore, so I needed a Trigger Lock. I had considered a cable tie, but thought that someone, somewhere made a "proper" one. Thanks for the fast reply, Noely.
V

the last time my wife went down on her hands and knees was when i dropped my wallet :D :D :D

Back