KTMP DVDs

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul.J

Established Member
Reaction score
Anyone know if this company is still trading as I ordered a DVD on the 21st of July and haven't received it yet.
I have since found out on another forum that the owner passed away a couple of years ago but my order was taken along with payment.
I have sent three emails to the contact page on the site two of which returned saying error and no reply to the other.?
Anyone have a contact phone number for them??
Cheers.

Nominet shows the address, https://www.nominet.uk/whois/?query=ktmp.co.uk#whois-results
192.com suggests a female and a male of the same surname possibly still live at the address, and there are no recent sales of the property to worry about so they are probably still there, but any landline number is not listed so probably ex directory.
You could write to them, recorded delivery.

Hi MAte

I bought the Paul Loseby wood turning dvd and that never turned up, after contacting KTMP with no response I then contacted Paul. I found out that the bloke that ran the site has unfortunately died and his daughter was going to take on ownership of the site although she apparently doesnt do anything about it.

I dont want to say too much on a public forum but I doubt you will get your dvds mate sorry.

I should say Paul was excellent and in now way part of this hiccup. I did end up getting a copy of the dvd I had ordered from him directly.

Thanks both.
Technium did you try writing to the address provided above in the link.
I ordered one of the Terry Scott DVDs he's in New Zealand so could contact him and see what he says?
I paid using Paypal so is there any chance of me getting my money back?
I have looked on my paypal payment and it says it's been accepted so I can't do nothing there :(

No mate, I tried contacting them through the website and through paypal as thats how I paid and got no response, I then managed to track Paul on facebook and thats how I contacted him.

I got my money back through paypal as they never responded but too be honest I wanted the dvd more than the money. Contact paypal to say youve not received the goods and tell them whats happened etc and you should get your cash back.

As long as the payment wasn't a gift payment, you should be able to start the recovery process by clicking on the "Report a problem" link from within the transaction window. I've done this twice when sellers accepted my money, but never bothered to send the items I bought. As I recall, the dispute window closed about 45 days after the initial transaction, so I gave the sellers about 30 days to follow through. I received the refund in a couple of working days after submitting the disputes.

Hi Mike thank you.
I have tried reporting a problem on Paypal but the tabs aren't showing what i'm supposed to be clicking on, it just keeps taking me back to the first page of the how to??
It wasn't a gift payment.

Mate log into paypal and go to account overview. find the payment you made to ktmp and click on it and it should then expand showing you how much you paid and who to and for what, at the bottom of that bit there will be -

Need help?
If there's a problem, make sure you contact the seller through PayPal by 11 December 2017. Your purchases may be eligible for Buyer Protection.

Click on the link for buyer protection and then you can file a claim that way.

thanks

Colin

Thanks T it is now underway and has been escalated as I have tried contacting them previously.
So fingers crossed I will be reimbursed.
Are these DVDs available to purchase elsewhere do you know as I have looked on line and nothing comes up apart from the KTMP website.

Yeah you should be fine because thats how I got my refund.

Not sure about being online as I wanted the Paul Loseby one so in the end I got one direct from him.

Back