KRRASS Chinese machine tools, press brakes, sheet metal rolls etc - Anyone have one?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robertlaurenson

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

New forum member, joined to post this question and hopefully more in the future. Do any of you own a KRRASS machine of any sort from China, here is their webiste Press Brake | NC Press Brake | CNC Press Brake | Hydraulic Press Brake
I have an Aluminium boat building company in the shetland islands https://rlmarineltd.co.uk/,
and these machines look extremely good value for money, with resellers in a few countries in Europe, France, Slovenia, Spain and a few others.

If anyone has any experience of these machines please get in touch as i would like to get some real world experience of what they are like.

The list of machines i am looking to buy is below.

1, 4m x 175t press brake
2, 2000mm x 12mm sheet metal rolls
3, 6m x 2m cnc plasma cutter
4, Ironworker machine
5, Horizontal band saw
6, Vertical band saw

Hopefully someone has one, i look forward to your replies.
Thanks
Robert

Never heard of KRRASS, or seen one in a workshop or for sale. Wonder what factory support is like? Electromotion are currently auctioning a big load of heavy metalworking machines on Apex auctions, quite a few things on your list are in that sale.

Never heard of KRRASS, or seen one in a workshop or for sale. Wonder what factory support is like? Electromotion are currently auctioning a big load of heavy metalworking machines on Apex auctions, quite a few things on your list are in that sale.
Looks like they may make machines for other companies in the UK, just with a name change, i've had a look at all the UK names and some look extremely similar to the ones in the KRRASS website.
Ill have a look on APEX auctions, thanks for that.

Back