• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Withdrawn Kreg Self-adhesive Tape for Bandsaw Fence

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pops92

Established Member
Reaction score
I have a r/l imperial Kreg self adhesive tape from a Kreg bandsaw fence I have just fitted to my BS 350 . No good to me I work in metric.
For large postage of 96 pence 2nd class it's your.

I was wondering about using this fence on my own BS350... How are you getting on with it and did you find a metric tape that fitted?

The lack of a metric option from Kreg is mentioned in a lot of reviews...

The metric tape will be here in a couple days off Ebay. The recess is 15mm this tape is 13mm so should fit fine. As you can cut either side of the blade now I have ordered the middle type reading tape,should work well.
The fence is very solid indeed very impressed with it.
Looked at the Record one and the Axminster price wasn't a factor with choice nor having to remove to change the blade.
It was the ability to use add ons that made my final decision.
To fit this and not worry about adjustment of the rail each time you do a blade change I drilled two 6mm holes for fit bolts and drilled and tapped the bed.
I clamped it in place and at the correct final position pilot holed through. Then 6mm holes in the fence frame, then 5mm holes in the bed and 6mm tapped them.
Fits spot on and as they are fit bolts there is no slop.
If want further detail PM me.👍

Latest posts

Back