• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Kreg pocket hole machine in good condition

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lord Kitchener

Established Member
Reaction score
Complete with a brand new genuine Kreg pocket hole jig drill bit. Reason for sale is that I now make pocket holes on my CNC router. The table is included if you want it. Current new price £330 form D&M Tools this one is priced at £200 firm. Cash or bank transfer on collection from my workshop in HP22

Edited to add when I read through the ad just now, what I meant to say is that the machine is used, although it is still in good condition, and that it is complete with a brand new Kreg drill bit. I've no idea why I said jig when I meant drill bit, my apologies

20200810_123750.jpg

Last edited:
Hi, I will have the Kreg if it is still for sale please If you PM me your bank details I will pay for it.

Regards,

Mark.

You might like to check my edited version of the listing above before deciding, I didn't mean to mislead you or anyone else

Back