Kreg K2000 Propack Pocket Hole System

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michel

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello,

Does anybody know where i can buy the Kreg K2000 Propack Pocket Hole System in the UK. So far Brimarc haven't replied to my e-mails :roll: .

The only places i can find are in the USA :?

Cheers

Michel

Michel

I got mine form Brimarc at Tools 2004 so they defo stock them - I have tried to contact them by email before but I think you are more likely to get a response by phone. I aslo think I read / heard somewhere that Axminster will be stocking them later this year but can't be sure.

Hope this helps.

T

Hello Tim and Chris,

I will give Brimarc a call on Monday, thank you for the info.

Regards

Michel

Carrolls lost the right to stock and sell Kreg products last year. Brimarc are now the sole importers. Axminster also (or plan to) sell Kreg. Give Brimarc a bell or order through your local stockist. About £75 odd. Alot cheaper than Carrolls used to be.
http://www.brimarc.com/home.php3?page=products&pc=C_132

Noel

I don't quite undersrand why we have not responded, many apologies, however we are now the agents for Kreg as said above. Please e mail me directly with your number and I will call you straight back. We will despatch today.

Martin and everyone at BriMarc

Hello,

I have spoken to Martin Brown at Brimarc and it seems as though they have been experiencing problems with their e-mail. Seems to be all sorted now. I will let you all know what the kit is like when it arrives.

Thank you for all the info :D .

Regards

Michel

Latest posts

Back