• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale KLUBER ASONIC HQ 72-102 grease 1Kg. NOS.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

evildrome

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

I sold two tins of this a while back & both were bought by woodworkers.

I have no idea what they do with it (I'm a metal worker) but the RRP is £350 a tin so I'm guessing its good stuff.

Just found another two NOS tins in the archaeological backscatter that is my garage.

Call it £112 a tin + £8 for DHL Next Day courier delivery, or collect from Hillington, Glasgow.

kluber.JPG

ASONIC HQ 72-102 is a synthetic high-temperature lubricating grease. Due to the careful selection of product components and the clean manufacturing environment, ASONIC HQ 72-102 is a rolling bearing grease with a particularly low noise level.

APPLICATION: In a wide variety of ball bearings operating under extreme thermal
stress, ASONIC HQ 72-102 is used for economical long-term or lifetime lubrication. Examples are ball bearings in electric motors, fans, power-tool pumps, textile machinery, office equipment, household appliances and automobile components such as belt tensioners, guide pulleys and air conditioners.

Benefits for your application:
– High-temperature lubricating grease for rolling bearings
– High purity
– Low noise
– Good water resistance

Back