Kity Table Saw 618

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marc Maslanka

Reaction score
Hi people I noticed that this subject has been discussed before but need some help in finding out how much a Kity 618 table saw with mitre guide, sliding extension etc is worth. Its not new and I have the option to buy it from a friend that is sadly unable to continue due to ill health. Its well looked after but his wife (carer) doesn't know how much to charge either?
want to remain resepectful and honest. Any ideas

Hi Marc and welcome to the forum

Sorry to say that I have the Kity 419 and unfortuanately know nothing about the 618. I believe there are one or two members on here with the 618 and so you should get a decent answer soon

hi marc
a few years ago i treated myself to a kity 1619 thats the 619 with the sliding carriage supplied as a package , they were distributed by machine mart and others. the machine is remarkably stable and its micro adjuster on the rip fence works for me alowing a trim cut of 0.2mm .
the crunch being they are no longer appear to be available in uk although NMA are now agents for spares and repairs.
with the current market for low cost CI topped machines (and plenty to choose from) i think i would be hard pushed to find a buyer for my machine at £500 that being less than half of the price i paid (i got a good deal at the time at tool show)
having said that i am extreemly happy with my big toy.with its sliding table its not difficult to rip 8*4 ply, the diffculty being catching the out feed (although i do use rollers.
dave w

I bought a Kity 1618. It has been around a while and came without the sliding extension and mitre guide - but i have found it to be excellent.

Latest posts

Back