Kity source

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kity have gone into liquidation! See here:

http://www.kityuk.com/

I'd buy out anything you thinking you need ASAP!

Have you considered the Scheppah TS2000?

Adam

I`m not sure the scheppah is in my price bracket, I really wanted the sliding table, which you can get with the kity for 600 pounds (including the table extensions)

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN GET A KITY 419????
even ex-demo?

update>

ha ha!!! I found one, apparently machine-mart still have some stock

just need to find out where to get the sliding carriage from ........

any ideas???
tony>
are you sure the table extensions come with the extended guide rail for the fence (along the front of the saw)??? the guy from machine-mart said he was`nt too sure???
I managed to get the saw and the extension tables, I hope the guide rails do come as well, its going to be a nightmare otherwise!!!

stevenprigg
As I said above, although not listed in their catalogue. MachineMart sold the Kity 419 complete with extension table & sliding carriage as a package. Last week it was no longer on the website so I did some searching. Let's hope that S.K.I (UK) Ltd’s parent company Stayer Spa (Italy) can continue to supply Kity products in UK once the liquidation is resolved.

cheers dewy, I did ask the chap from machine-mart about the package because I had also seen that in a past cat. sadly he said that they didn`t have any of the sliding tables left (not showing as stock on the computer), but he was able to sell me the saw, tables, and stand for a good price !

as I said before, I hope it comes with the rail extension at the front so I can use the fence the full width of the extension :) (fingers crossed)

I gave him my mobile number just in case there was a problem, then sat on it all day hoping he would`nt call (I spent all morning finding somewhere that still had one in stock !), luckily he didn`t .........

hopefully I`ll get it soon!

stevenprigg":2zbq8mdy said:
cheers tony.

Have you heard/ can you confirm that the 419 can use the larger kity fence that has a micro adjuster????

Sorry no idea. Would fancy one if it does though

stevenprigg":3hvd5ql1 said:
update>

ha ha!!! I found one, apparently machine-mart still have some stock

just need to find out where to get the sliding carriage from ........

any ideas???
tony>
are you sure the table extensions come with the extended guide rail for the fence (along the front of the saw)??? the guy from machine-mart said he was`nt too sure???
I managed to get the saw and the extension tables, I hope the guide rails do come as well, its going to be a nightmare otherwise!!!

Sorry for the late reply - only just saw this thread again.
Definitely comes with TWO extended guide rails, one front and one rear. I bought one.

Back