Kity K5 ( Older Buff coloured model)

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wightnewt

Reaction score
Hi Guys New to this Forum , so Hello and a Happy New Year to you all. I have bought an old Kity K5 combi machine ( buff coloured model) it probably has bits missing but I am keen to get it up and running. I see from earlier posts some body may have a copy of a Manual. I would really appreciate a copy . Also are new blades for the planer and spindle moulder still available.

Hi and welcome to the forum.
Lons is the man for the manual if he does not see this post perhaps send him a pm.
As for planer blades you could resharpen them but if they have got beyond that I would reccomend blades from Appleby wooodturnings https://www.applebywoodturnings.co.uk/ I have used them and the quality, service and price are all very good.
As for spindle tooling I think you will struggle.

Wightnewt":3rjcs893 said:
Hi Guys New to this Forum , so Hello and a Happy New Year to you all. I have bought an old Kity K5 combi machine ( buff coloured model) it probably has bits missing but I am keen to get it up and running. I see from earlier posts some body may have a copy of a Manual. I would really appreciate a copy . Also are new blades for the planer and spindle moulder still available.
Welcome to the forum and any blades or cutters required another good supplier link below

Woodworking Tools and Accessories Supplier UK
https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j ... elx2DGZUPo

Wightnewt":23p9kzxz said:
Will send you a pm with my email address

Back