Kity K5 combi machine (manual)

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Franz, I don't know what's happening with your posts. Check your pm folder and email me at the address I sent you.

Bob

Hi, I have been given an old Kity planer, thicknesser with a mortiser, I think it looks like a part Kity 5. Is any kind person here able/willing to pdf me a manual of the Kity 5 please so that I can understand how to use the bits I have?

Hi, I have been given an old Kity planer, thicknesser with a mortiser, I think it looks like a part Kity 5. Is any kind person here able/willing to pdf me a manual of the Kity 5 please so that I can understand how to use the bits I have?
with compliments

Attachments

• 436510280-Kity-K5-Instruction-Manual.pdf
    4 MB · Views: 93
I'm all in favour of helping so passing it on saved me some time (y)

The only reason I didn't stick the manual up somewhere is that it's specifically for the Mk2 version of the K5 and there are a few differences between that when comparing with the earlier Mk1 and later original Bestcombi, I have some literature on both of those, not the manual but can explain the differences, also new uses tend on the whole to be inexperienced so regularly there are a lot more questions via email as time goes on.
I also often get requests only to find it isn't a K5 they have but one of the larger K704 combinations which was available in in various guises which again I can often help with the info I have and there are a couple of members on here who own and use those combinations who can offer practical advice.

I'm all in favour of helping so passing it on saved me some time (y)

The only reason I didn't stick the manual up somewhere is that it's specifically for the Mk2 version of the K5 and there are a few differences between that when comparing with the earlier Mk1 and later original Bestcombi, I have some literature on both of those, not the manual but can explain the differences, also new uses tend on the whole to be inexperienced so regularly there are a lot more questions via email as time goes on.
I also often get requests only to find it isn't a K5 they have but one of the larger K704 combinations which was available in in various guises which again I can often help with the info I have and there are a couple of members on here who own and use those combinations who can offer practical advice.
:) If it happens again do I have your permission to lazily say: "Talk to Lons! > https://www.ukworkshop.co.uk/members/lons.7433/" ? :)

Back