Kity 664 Lathe Variable Speed Missing Bits ?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WaggaSteve

Reaction score
I have purchased a Kity 664 lathe in France (not there atm thanks Mr Covid). The variable speed controller does nothing and I suspect bits are missing (not seller's fault, selling off deceased estate and knew even less about it than I do).
Does anyone have one of these or have access to one whereby they could look at (and hopefully photograph) the connection between the speed variator (hey apparently that's its name) and the actual spindle. This would require removing the cover the speed variator is attached to, possibly less than 5 minutes work from memory.

Really appreciate any help please and thanks in advance

DummyfromDownUnder

Google is an internet search engine, there are others, all work the same you type in whatever you wish to search i.e Kity 664 Lathe Manual and you will instantly get a list of relevant sites, for this input you will get about 1,540 results.

No luck. Most refer Record.
This is a screen shot of the results. I copied and pasted your recommended wording. Can you tell me where I have gone wrong
1639096500461.png

Thank you very much. By far the best manual I've seen so far and a surprising amount of English. I just need to get to France now 😁. Thanks very much for your help

Latest posts

Back