Kity 636 advice

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have tried to upload a picture of the mo
tor plate but it is to big
I assume you mean the electronic file is too big. You can reduce its size during the upload. Look for where it gives the file size and says “show selected”, click on that and follow the instructions from there. See screenshot below.

D6D2A37A-1168-4948-8F24-4E06C93FD6AA.jpeg

Motor switches will be available for as long as we wish to switch on motors. The actual model of switch you have may be obsolete but you can get something similar to do the job.
Just make sure that the current rating of the motor is nicely in the centre of the range of the thermal overload switch that you buy and that the contactor coil is designed for 240v operation (even if the switch says it is good for 415v)
My current favoured supplier is Dol starter 1 phase 230v or 3 phase 400volt coil, Electric motor overload fitted | eBay
you can choose which overload switch rating you need.
Hi Myfordman,
I have recieved the switch from the supplier and my sparks came over to fit this for me but the supplied wiring diagram did not make sense, would you have a wiring diagram that you have used for your previous machine that you used?
I am grateful for any help you or others can give me.
Many thanks Steve

Read chapter 2 of my motor paper which is all about motor starters.
Thanks , have tried to open a previous link to the motor paper and it will not open . I would be grateful if you can forward it to me.
Kind regards
Steve

Hi All, Just wanted to say thanks as finally got my planer back up and running following all the suggestions and advice on this forum.

Back