Kity 618

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damm :twisted: , who was it then that confused me with the 619 :x

Ok just wait a sec and will do some more searches, :wink:

psss who was it then that had a 618 :?:

Mcluma,
Well it is & it isn't. This 618 looks very similar to the 619 shown on the German web site ( and on one or two uk dealers sites ). However searching for 619 on the Kity site produces no hits, while searching for the Kity 618 produces no useful info. The saw shown on the Kity website is definately not my 618. ( Found the receipt, bought in1987 for £769 ) Perhaps Kity have dropped the 619 and called the new model the 618. This is all a bit confusing.
Toby

They do alter the model designs and keep the same numbers. I have an early Bestcombi 2000 with an enclosed base, earlier ones had an open base, then after mine they altered them again, changed the switch position, different spindle fence etc and they all are called the 2000.
So their site may only show the last spec machine.

Jason

I've just bought Kity 618 table saw off Ebay. Now I've just heard that Kity has gone bust. Is getting spares for the 618 going to be a problem. I can't seem to find any references to the 618 on the web. Does anyone know anything about it - I hope I've made a good buy but now I'm not so sure.
Hi, You an downloading the PDF document in my post that includes the Circuit Diagram.

Back