Kity 618

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cub21

Reaction score
Evening can any one help I have a Kity 618 saw but i am struggling to find information about the tee slots in the table top of the saw from reading posts I believe they are a none standard size which does make sense as when I have measured them they are smaller than what I have seen in catalogs and I have purchased a tenoning jig it Will not fit the slots in the. Kity
my question is does anyone know where I can buy or has anybody made the solid runner that fits the slots can any one help point me in the right direction please
regards cub21

you can but some aluminium strip that is nearly the right size. it wont have the t shape.

check both imperial and metric sizes, but when I looked there was one that needed very little filing. Alternatively, hardwood runners would do the job.

you can but some aluminium strip that is nearly the right size. it wont have the t shape.

check both imperial and metric sizes, but when I looked there was one that needed very little filing. Alternatively, hardwood runners would do the job.
Afternoon thanks for the reply can you remember where they were available from I have look and used oak strip but it does take some machineing it you want the tee putting in as well .

I did buy some years ago. I would think that it was likely to be from eBay.

Hi I’ve just bought a Kity 618 table saw does anyone know where I can get a manual for it?

thanks

Back