Kity 613 table inserts - how much????

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Anyone know a cheaper source for Kity 613 table inserts as Toolmart are asking £12.99 plus £4.99 pp for a packet of 5? Or am I lumbered with having to purchase from them as sole suppliers? Does anyone want to sell me a couple at a sensible price? :?:

mordenman,

Welcome to the forum. :D

Sorry I can't sell you any table inserts, but do you have one that is not totaly trashed? I have cut my own inserts for table saw, band saw and scroll saw. I have used bits of good plywood, plastic chopping board and have recently bought some of the low friction plastic stock, all of them have worked fine.
I use carpet tape to hold the old one on the new stock, cut round it using the band saw or scroll saw and trim to size with a bearing guided router bit in the router table. If you have the right tools it could be worth a try.

hi Mordenman

I have the 419 and binned the standard insert pretty soon after buying it. I made my own zero clearance insert from 9mm ply with a rebate routed around the underneath of the edge so that it does not sit proud of the table. This is far superior ot the standard Kity offerieng

The part number you require is k204120006 and a pack of 5 can be got for £9.50 plus £3.00p+p plus vat from NMA Agencies on 01484 400488

Back