Kity 609 combination saw/spindle moulder

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tobyriches

Established Member
Reaction score
I have the chance to buy one of these machines and I was wondering if anyone has used one and can give any feedback to the quality. It certainly looks a good machine, but my knowledge of table saws and spindle moulders is fairly limited.

Thanks!

i have the 618 table saw and am very happy with the quality. I was on the lookout at the time for a 609 but there were none for sale. I expect that the quality will be similar.

It certainly looks the part. I think I might try and have a go on it as its only 10 miles away. What do you think the ball park for one these is?

I wouldn't like to say. Probably about the same as a 619. They seem to vary between 500 and 1000.

There aren't that many spindle saw combos which push the prices up a bit, but not everybody wants one which balances it out a bit. I don't know if the 609 is the same but the cutting capacity on my 618 is almost 4" which is a bonus even though I don't need it too often.

Back