kity 419 +

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frank

Established Member
Reaction score
are you looking for a kity look on ebay it looks a cracker . sorry i dont know how to do links

Frank,

When you have the eBay window open, highlight the url in the browser window, right click, then left click on copy. Go back to the UKW posting box and press control & v at the same time. The url will then appear.

Noel

If it goes for the £360 its at, its a bargain, lots of goodies and it looks in good condition as Bean says. :)
But I think the price will go up in the last half hour, just like the thisdid in the last minutes, while I was in the workshop. :(
So I won a scraper but not the burnisher. :shock:

Well I have just been and looked at the kity, it sold for £481, which I think was a good deal for a nice bit of kit.

DaveL":eybt9g25 said:
Well I have just been and looked at the kity, it sold for £481, which I think was a good deal for a nice bit of kit.

Not so sure Dave

I bought the same item with all the bits for about £560 a year and a half ago brand new and this is 7 years old!

Tony":67dokvc1 said:
I bought the same item with all the bits for about £560 a year and a half ago brand new and this is 7 years old!

I think you drove a hard bargain, or the kity stuff was much cheaper than it looks, maybe why they when bust? :shock:

DaveL":297qv3ou said:
Tony":297qv3ou said:

I think you drove a hard bargain, or the kity stuff was much cheaper than it looks, maybe why they when bust? :shock:

Kity is top quality kit and very reasonably priced. The table saw without extensions or sliding table was only £399

Back