Kity 419 Tablesaw

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gill

Established Member
Reaction score
Some of you may recall that I ordered a Kity 419 TS at Woodex 05. It still hasn't arrived :( .

This morning I spoke to Nathan Mckeown at NMA who was very apologetic and explained that NMA were experiencing supply difficulties with Kity. Apparently, Kity had promised a delivery on 26 April but it didn't arrive. They are now promising delivery at NMA on 26 May :x . Since this coincides with Spring Bank Holiday (they seem to have funny Bank Holidays at NMA :roll: ) delivery will take place in the week commencing 31 May. I told Nathan that if it wasn't delivered in that week I'd be cancelling my order - I've got jobs queueing up for the lack of a TS.

I mention this in case there are any other frustrated Kity customers out there who are wondering what on earth is going on.

Gill

Comme la Beaujolais Nouveau, la Kity 419 est arrivee! Alors, pour assembler, on... que :? ?

After much moaning at NMA ("I ordered it because I wanted a working tool, not some decoration to fill a hole in the workshop. There are projects backing up, waiting to be cut on this saw") who did try their best, I'm sure, my Kity 419 has finally arrived :) .

It's got plenty of protective gunk on it (Yuk!) and assembly instructions that would make a good script for 'Allo Allo'. I might have it assembled by the weekend.

Gill

(Apologies to those of you who take their French seriously
Tinhatsmiley.gif
)

Hi Gill

I know that NMA have an English set of instructions for the Scheppach kit, I don't know if they have done the same thing for Kity.

Enjoy.

Cheers
Neil

Gill":2guheuau said:
("I ordered it because I wanted a working tool, not some decoration to fill a hole in the workshop.

Umm what type of decoration had you in mind Gill?

Glad you got the saw at last, it must have been really frustrating. have fun putting it together.

Finally :roll: :roll:

Glad it arrived at last Gill. It truly is a marvelous saw, enjoy :wink:

"remember to always read the safety instructions for your tool..."...

no stoppin you now Gill... or the backlog neither... for every project I complete there's 3 to take its place...

"aye... but Mike... ye've all them tols t make it easyier for ye.. ye'll manage... nae bother..."

yea RIGHT... !!

Back