Kitchen pics at last!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seaco

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks all again for the info on how to put these pics up. Ok I know the kitchen isn't up to the standards of some here but it was my first attempt and I really enjoyed making it and it saved me a fortune... :)

HobCupboardswide.jpg

Oven.jpg

Sink.jpg

Wasingmachine.jpg

HobCupboardclose.jpg

cupboardoverhob.jpg

SlidingCupboard.jpg

Tiling.jpg

I even had a go at tiling

Let me know what you think?

OK what have I done wrong I just have url's and not pics?..... :oops:

Lee

Here you go Seaco - there were some spaces in your IMG tags - should be all one word:

[Adam - Modded to remove a double set of images as requested. Cheers Aragorn!]

Thanks Aragorn sorted it now, please could you edit so people don't have to download the pics twice....Thanks again

Lee

Great job. Not that it needs doing at the moment - but if I ever buy a house in the future - I'll definately make the kitchen if it needs it. Everyone who I've seen here thats built one seems to have made a great job. And the number of people I konw who have been disappointed by "professional" fitters - I mean the "national" suppliers rather than the small local firms is very high.

Congratulations on such a nice job.

Adam

Lee, excellant & so is Aragorn's. I'd be happy for either of you to do my kitchen any time.

Adam,
In my experiance it is the fitters (& surveyors) that are the problem. With my brother I have fiited out 2 "off the shelf" B&Q kitchens both looked very good indeed. If you can take the time (the national fitters cannot) to square up, make good and customise where necessary the shed supplied kitchens can look very good at a very reasonable price.

Andy

Very nice kitchen Lee, I really like the bright airy feeling you have form the cupboard doors and the shaker influence You would have to pay a hell of a lot to find a kitchen supplier who provides such work

Okay, Lee, so who's showroom have you been taking sneaky pics in, eh? Come clean. :wink: Lovely job, and all-important wine racks. Excellent.

Cheers, Alf

Lee,

That is excellent - well done indeed.

I would be more than proud if my first effort was anywhere near as good as yours. (Although my first effort has yet to materialise :oops: ).

Cheers,

Trev.

Very nice indeed, great job :D

How did you make the doors and with what materials ?

Coggy

Thankyou all for your kind comments I feel chuffed as punch now! it's nice to hear from people who know what there talking about praise you...

Now what can I build next?..... :roll:

Well done, Lee. I would love to have a kitchen like that.

Gill

Latest posts

Back