Kitchen dresser

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've no idea why someone thinks Mike should be banned.
I do know that he has freely given a huge amount of professional advice to many posters and has contributed to making the forum popular and useful.
I'd really like to see him able to stick around.

I feel I have missed something here, but I am sorry to see you go Mike. Thanks for everything that you have posted.

Another person here who will miss Mike's contribution to the forum not only in his WIP's but his wealth of knowledge on other things as well.
People like him are a big loss to forum's like this when they leave, and will be "The Woodhavens" gain.

I will also miss all of the invaluable input from Mike on this forum, I hope this can be resolved. Following the recent changes to the forum I was under the impression that any moderation was done with a fairly light touch (sunnybob's heavy handed comments aside) so it baffles me to hear that any member could break a rule that provokes such a reaction from the mods.

Excuse me everyone. I'm going to delete several posts and leave this thread about MikeG's build as it should be.

And posting private messages and such is not acceptable by mods or members. I hope you will give me a day to try to clear this mess up.

MikeG, I'm sorry your thread as become a mess.

You will be very sorely missed on here Mike but I'll be one of those keeping in touch on TWH2. It's a sad day when a long standing member who has contributed a lot more than most feels he needs to leave when other blatant trolls are allowed to post controversial and inflammatory comments.

It's ironic that Mike was a major influence in persuading me not to cancel my UKW account only a couple of weeks ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back