• We invite you to join UKWorkshop.
    Members can turn off viewing Ads!
  • If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

King Waterstones 1000+6000 grit

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

FatmanG

Established Member
Reaction score
Bought off this forum almost brand new I have tried them a couple of times but they are too good for my skill level
£40 +postage best courier than royall snail
Edited apologies I thought I paid 50 for them 40 including postage and a free gift .

Attachments

Bm101

Lean into the Curve
Reaction score
That sometimes a good deal is worth passing on in the general spirit of the community in which it was offered. :wink:
Cheers now. Hope all is well. Sorry you couldn't get on with the stones.
Chris

FatmanG

Established Member
Reaction score
Oh i see yes i will pass it on Chris also it costs a bit more to send via courier since covid hence why 50 all in. Royal mail ismt worth using atm far too long I can't get on with the stones Chris I can't even work out which way up or if there double sided. Also I will pass on the diamond plate. I wouldn't of dreamed of not doing so.
Take care

FatmanG

Established Member
Reaction score
Bm101":bafov04w said:
That sometimes a good deal is worth passing on in the general spirit of the community in which it was offered. :wink:
Cheers now. Hope all is well. Sorry you couldn't get on with the stones.
Chris
Just seen i said 50 + courier I've Corrected to 40 inc courier. Sorry if I offended you. It was never my intention I appreciate your generosity.

Bm101

Lean into the Curve
Reaction score
Nowt exciting Owen. I bought a few of those trend diamond stones that went really cheap a while back then I bought a pro edge on here. So one was included just to raise a wire.

Just to clear up for anyone interested the stones are flat and in great condition. Barely used and one grit throughout each one. A sound buy.

Latest posts