Kids Scooters

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had one when I was 9. Make sure he doesn't skid too much, or the back wheel will eventually go octagonal! Another thing - they hurt when they hit you in the ankle.

Don't get one from Toys R us, do not get a razor, he will want a cool one, JD Bug is a cool brand.

Dont get the ones that fold flat, they are using them to do tricks on now so you want a one with triple or quad clamps on them my son has slam outbreak pro 2, but the brands that are best are Madgear and Slam. Thats all I can get out of my son but he did say he would be seen dead on a a razor

I recently sold a Razor, long story - un-needed gift, on the bay. It went within an hour of listing it and the little cherub was over the moon with it.

A kids scooter or push scooter, originally scooter, is a human powered vehicle with a handle bar, deck and wheels that is propelled by a rider pushing off the ground. The most common kids scooters today have two hard small wheels, are made primarily of aluminum and fold for convenience. Some kick scooters that are made for younger children have 3 or 4 wheels and are made of plastic or do not fold. High performance racing scooters made for adults resemble the old money with much larger wheel in front.

Mod edit: we don't need plagiarism mis-quotes taken from Wikipedia that serve no useful purpose, thank you.

Back