Kid in a sweet shop!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mailee

Established Member
Reaction score
Today I have been working in my friends workshop He had asked me to make him some small lockers for a client of his. He provided all of the materials and the workshop for me paying me for my time. Have to admit I was like a kid in a sweet shop using his SCM panel saw, SCM 24" planer and was well impressed with his Elu biscuit jointer. (I must upgrade mine.) It did take a little longer building the units due to not knowing his shop but I got on well and he has asked me if I am interested in doing more for him. :D I will be back there on Friday as he hadn't got the panels for the doors yet. Got to admit it was so nice working in a shop that was large and light with dust extraction to everything. One day, one day. :lol:

I don't think you would enjoy working in that environment, not having to haul machines out or stumble over clutter and of course having to breathe in clean air would get you down after a while.

Back