Kickback and table saw safety.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi
good article and what a good site. Have much enjoyed and learned from their 'Video Tips' on various stuff.

Only thing, I would love to be able to save the video tips but haven't worked out how to do it :(

Your right the finewoodworking video tips are useful... You might be seeing them on UKW by the end of this year :)

To save the realplayer movies its quite simple. In IE if you right click a link then click 'save target as' it'll will let you download the movie to your harddrive.

Hi charley
I found the real player d/l poor quality so use the quicktime link. It opens a seperate small qt browser but with no oppurtunities to 'save'
I'll try right clicking the link for qt.

Edit: Nope, that doesn't work for qtime. Get a message saying IE cannot open this site. Guess its real player or nothing

OK, I have found out how to d/load the video tips in quicktime at taunton/fine woodworking and not only the featured ones but the whole library.
Anyone interested, message me

Hi
to the guy who messaged me for the video tips. I didn't expect a bottle of champagne but a small acknowlegement would have been nice.

Back