Keith and Philly Congrats

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Woodythepecker

Established Member
Reaction score
I have just got this months Woodworker, and having read the Xcalibur review, all i can say is "Well done to both of you" =D> =D> =D>

Philly, "FAME" at last, and another outlet for your gloats 8) 8) 8) 8)

I can now tell the grandchildren i knew them when they were just ordinary Cabinet Makers. :wink: :wink: :wink:

Regards

Woody

Hi,
Well done nice review well written and very informative. How come no gloat about the article to come next month Philly.

All the best,

Rosco ( Chris ).

Thank you, Gents!
As you know, I'm not one to gloat :^o
Yes, another article to come next month. Hot, Hot! :roll: :wink:
Cheers (and thanks to Keith!)
Philly :D

Thanks, it was really good to have someone who actually owns and uses the machine to write about it and we hope to do more of the same in the future; even if he did mention the dado word :roll: .

As a passing gloat (well Phillys name was mentioned) I just got my first Festool \:D/

a vacuum #-o

Keith

Youve started now Keith =D> it will never stop.

I have 3 now:

Jigsaw

Random sander

Plunge saw and rails

mmmmmmmmm what can be next :-k

Addicted Coggy ](*,)

Keith, you see :roll:

Just one article in the mag, and you've succumb to the
power of 'Philly' suggestion 8-[

TX

Even worse, coggy has secumbed to the power of Festool and is loving every moment of his gloating on different forums.
Enjoy them while you can Jase.
Now your customers will expect twice the work and double the quality now you are owning up to having so many top class tools. roflmao.

Hi Dewy

Yes your right but you missed one vital point, twice the quality yes, for twice the money \:D/

Hi all

New to the forums, but is there any online link to the Xcalibur review?

I went to see the chaps in Stockport a few weeks back and I am looking for as much info as I can get to make my decision on my first table saw!!!

Thx

Rob

Welcome to the forum biglouie
The review on the Excalibur was in the June issue of The Woodworker magazine.
Unfortunately all the woodworking magazines come out 2 months before the date shown so this is now a back issue having already been replaced by the July issue.
Tests for many tools can be seen at their website http://www.getwoodworking.com/pages/tests.cgi but this was a review and not a test so it isn't shown on that site (I just looked)

Back