Just wanted to say thanks.....

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Calv

Established Member
Reaction score
I feel a bit cheeky coming on here, asking tons of questions and sodding off again with nothing to offer back, but i wanted to say thanks to the forum for the excellent advice that i've been given. I am only working on some basic things to keep me occupied but what i've learnt here has improved them no end!

Much appreciated.

Calv.

Calv

What Philly said. I can guarantee that there will be something shortly that you can help with and if not stick around anyway.

The more there are of us, the more we learn.

Cheers

Tim

Calv,

Just hang around, thats what we all do, sometimes to ask, sometimes to try and answer. :D

Theres no rules about how many questions you can ask, lots of us learn by looking at questions from other members. 8)

Calv,

I fully agree with you, this is a great forum with lots of knowledgable people.

They have helped me out tons of times :wink:

McLuma

Calv, enjoy it!! Most of what I know about woodworking I learnt from here :wink: (for instance, you can never have enough Lie Nielsen planes or make enough jigs :D )

Hi
it's Right Tony, I have understood many things from this forum too even if I haven't done a lot.
Here, in Italy, we haven't the same love for woodworking ( I think :roll: ). We do buy, we don't build furniture with our hands. Therefore here, we can't find quality tools, reviews, books and so on. My fortune is I live in the Internet Age which permits to me to approach over tons of informations quickly, and I speak some English language (scholastic English only).
Now I want re-thank all Folks who have the patience to hear an stranger with tons of questions.

Thanks again :wink:

Latest posts

Back