Just to inform everyone

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

llangatwgnedd

Established Member
Reaction score
That Ryanair flights to Dublin, and British Airways flights to all London airports from Wellington are now fully booked.

However, there are vacancies on flights from Wellington to Cardiff Wales Airport.

What a sneaky way to assert your very well earned bragging rights. :lol:

flounder":o08jjzzx said:
Best of luck in the semis!

2nd that. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Roy

great way to gloat, very sorry but i can't root for the welsh, or the french............................................. I'd like the all blacks to win it! Great game and congratulations for reaching the semi's

Nice one! You cheeky b"£$%D!!!!

Really best of BRITISH (haha) to you - for the first time in my entire life, I am supporting you guys for this one and the Final - Really hope you win, especially as I am in Cardiff the day after the final, so don't fancy walking round there after a Welsh loss!!!)

Greg

I am now rooting for the welsh, disgusting decision by the referee, yellow card at the very most for sam warburton!!!!!!!!

mark270981":3gy35znn said:
I am now rooting for the welsh, disgusting decision by the referee, yellow card at the very most for sam warburton!!!!!!!!

Me to - unbelievable decision

llangatwgnedd":2eyvsu5h said:
That Ryanair flights to Dublin, and British Airways flights to all London airports from Wellington are now fully booked.

Nevermind. I'm sure there will be plenty of tickets from Cardiff to Poland & Ukraine next year.

Hang on.... :?

Team ..........................P W D L F A GD Pt
England ......................8 5 3 0 17 5 +12 18
Montenegro................ 8 3 3 2 7 7 0 12
Switzerland ................8 3 2 3 12 10 +2 11
Wales ........................8 3 0 5 6 10 -4 9
Bulgaria .....................8 1 2 5 3 13 -10 5

........ silly me. You won't be needing them. :wink: :wink: :

Latest posts

Back