Just saw this wood on ebay

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bit in-your-face isn't he ... :shock:

"LARGE AMOUNT OF THE ITEMS WE SELL ARE SOLD ON BEHALF OF RECEIVER NON PAYING BIDDERS ARE PURSUED BY THEM. SO FAR WITH 100% SUCCESS AND HIGH LEGAL COSTS INCURRED TO BUYER . PLEASE DO NOT BID IF YOU DONT INTEND TO PAY"

RogerP":1w1yad6s said:
Bit in-your-face isn't he ... :shock:

"LARGE AMOUNT OF THE ITEMS WE SELL ARE SOLD ON BEHALF OF RECEIVER NON PAYING BIDDERS ARE PURSUED BY THEM. SO FAR WITH 100% SUCCESS AND HIGH LEGAL COSTS INCURRED TO BUYER . PLEASE DO NOT BID IF YOU DONT INTEND TO PAY"

Yeah, certainly is!! Maybe he's been stung before, or maybe he's just a miserable, bully-boy bar steward who preys on failed companies. (hammer)

Though I guess at least you know where you are from the outset. Happily I have no connection with it - just spotted it and put it on here as a heads up for anyone close enough to take a look.

Cheers.

Greg

may be he has never seen trading stanards DSR's. The bit in red is on all his listings inc the BIN ones.

What a plank :D

they are factory clearance types, I am watching a couple of their items, unbelievable what they actually list, it seems they will take a sticker off of something and create 2 auctions from it, one for the item and a 99p buy it now for the torn sticker with £7.50 delivery. could be some good bargains to be had though if you are in Essex however I would question their timber recognition. I might be wrong though.

Back