Just moved and looking for workshop space

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

worsley947

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello to all, I have just moved from Lincoln to Worthing in West Sussex, are there any members around this area, also does anyone know where I can rent a small unit or any bench space for a hobbyist and looking forward to meeting everyone

Having just moved and no workshop space, bad planning or what, go to the bottom of the class, hee hee. I could not concieve of moving without at least 1000sq ft of workshop what on earth were you thinking of.

Wildman I am only a hobbiest, but hopefully more, :D and I only had a workshop in my garden and the house I am renting only has a small garden so cant build one there so heres hoping I can find somewhere :D

Hello Worsley, I'm in the middle of relocating my workshop from London to Lymington, I'll be up and running by the end of this year.

We're not quite close neighbours, but if you're stuck for getting a few boards veneered, or ripped/thicknessed to dimension, or something like that, then you're welcome to drop by.

Latest posts

Back