Just imagine

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Jordan

Established Member
Reaction score
If you were the leader of a large economy and you had just made a complete hash of your first pre- election debate with the opposition. Would you be tempted, if your advisers suggested it, that you contract a virus from which you will recover with superman like efficiency and style.?? I don't normally subscribe to conspiracy stories and find most of them laughable, but this unfortunate occurrence has a very convenient timing. I don't wish the man any harm but I think any reasonable person would wonder about the circumstances.

When I heard on the news he and his wife had tested positive, that was my immediate thought.

I can't get that nagging feeling out of my head despite the fact logically it seems implausible.

I watched a bit of the debate, goodness me, how mad?

And what are "forest cities"

And what are "forest cities"
Nottingham.

In a telegram sent to the White House, Mr Putin expressed “sincere support in this difficult moment” and hoped for Mr and Mrs Trump’s speedy recovery.
“I am certain that your inherent vitality, good spirits and optimism will help you cope with this dangerous virus,” Mr Putin said in the telegram, according to the Interfax news agency.

(From the Independent's website).
So that's reassuring. A message of goodwill from the President of 'Internationale Polonium Sans Frontieres'.

😬
What a time to be alive.

I saw someone on the BBC enthusiastically hoping that he will be dead in a week - he has 70 times more chance of dying than a 20 year old, or some such statistic. Unfortunately it is still only 2.5%, but I'm sure some Democrats will be more than happy to help with the odds.

(Note: I may have misinterpreted the extremely balanced, unbiased BBC report - I often do).

Wait... what... You can't type Trump but you can type Putin? Seriously? Auto correct on Trump's name?!? WT actual F?

Ok ay from now on TRAMP.
Sh*t the bed. George Orwell is spinning in his grave. We can type Putin but not Tramp.
What's going on Angie! :censored:

I'm surprised this thread has lasted this long actually!

You can type practically any political name you fancy except Tramp and Bidet, even Adolf Hitler!

What a time to be alive!

Has anyone suggested he try injecting or inhaling bleach or disinfectant as he suggested previously?

Why on earth can't you write the Presidents name without it being censored.?

There was speculation that Tramp and Buden had been talking before and after the shouting match so it’s quite possible that the lunatic lefty might have it as well, and I don’t think he would survive it.
This censorship is beyond ridiculous I’ve put the actual names in just to see what would happen, I could quite happily disappear off this site for good.

There was speculation that political name and political name had been talking before and after the shouting match so it’s quite possible that the lunatic lefty might have it as well, and I don’t think he would survive it.
Bi-den has tested negative apparently

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back