Just for your information.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

petercharlesfagg

Established Member
Reaction score
Friends,

FYI. My woodturning business "Peters Platters" will as of the 1st. of January 2015 be closing down due to increasing health problems.

I will not be stopping completely, I have no wish to dispose of a load of expensive gear, I will just have to pull in my horns and make fewer items.

Regards, Peter.

Sorry to hear that Peter :(

Glad that you at least won't have to give up completely though.

Cheers, Paul

Sad news indeed Peter. But I am glad you are not giving in completely just reducing the strain. Take care and hope you still have many years turning even at a reduced rate.

petercharlesfagg":1c3ezfz0 said:
Friends,

FYI. My woodturning business "Peters Platters" will as of the 1st. of January 2015 be closing down due to increasing health problems.

I will not be stopping completely, I have no wish to dispose of a load of expensive gear, I will just have to pull in my horns and make fewer items.

Regards, Peter.

I hope your health improves. I think you will enjoy the turning more now as you will only be doing it when you want and making what you want in your own time at your own speed. Leastwise thats how my hobbies turned out for me. Just made some one happy with a yew bowl for Christmas :)

Back