Just for St Patricks Day

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steadyeddie

Established Member
Reaction score
2 Irishmen working in a field. Paddy is digging holes, Mick is filling them in. After 9 holes a woman asks "Why are you digging a hole and the other lad filling it in?" Paddy replies "Well, there are usually three of us, but the fella who plants the trees phoned in sick this morning" :)

Dave

Irish girl says to her dad, 'I'm pregnant'
Dad says 'Are you sure it's yours?'

Three Irishmen are sitting in the pub window seat watching the front door of the brothel across the road.

The local Methodist pastor appears, and quickly goes inside.
"Would you look at dat!" says the first Irishman, "Didn't I always say what a bunch of hypocrites they are?"
No sooner are the words out of his mouth than a Rabbi appears at the door, knocks, and goes inside.
"Another one trying to fool everyone with pious preaching and stupid hats!" says the second Irishman.

They continue drinking their beer roundly condemning the vicar and the rabbi when they see their own Catholic priest knock on the door.

"Ah, now dat's sad," says the third Irishman, "One of the girls must have died.”

Noel":1qdrimtf said:
Three Irishmen are sitting in the pub window seat watching the front door of the brothel across the road.

The local Methodist pastor appears, and quickly goes inside.
"Would you look at dat!" says the first Irishman, "Didn't I always say what a bunch of hypocrites they are?"
No sooner are the words out of his mouth than a Rabbi appears at the door, knocks, and goes inside.
"Another one trying to fool everyone with pious preaching and stupid hats!" says the second Irishman.

They continue drinking their beer roundly condemning the vicar and the rabbi when they see their own Catholic priest knock on the door.

"Ah, now dat's sad," says the third Irishman, "One of the girls must have died.”

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheers

Mike

Back