Just catching up!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aragorn

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello my old friends.

I know it's been ages since I've posted. I look in every now and again, but generally been neglecting my workshop recently.

I finally gave up woodworking as a career earlier this year, so can now join the dizzy heights of keen amateur!

I've got a few projects planned for next year, but in the meantime, I just wanted to announce the birth of my third son on Sunday.

Take care all!
Aragorn

Who is that masked man? :shock: Long time, no hear, chum. Taken up wood torture just for fun now, eh? That's a loss to the furniture et al-buying public, frankly. But never mind that, congrats on Aragorn Jnr Mk3. =D> Over half way to a five-a-side team. :wink: :D

Cheers, Alf

Congrats on your new addition! :D
Commiserations on the career change-at least you can work wood at your leisure, now.
All the best
Philly :D

congrats Aragorn. So what pays the bills now then? Lottery?

:twisted: :wink:

Congratulations Aragon,
Let this be a warning to other professional woodworkers, see what happened to our friend above. :roll:

Thanks for the hearty online version of a good back slap!
The bills are generally not paid - I find this much easier.
The acupuncture business brings in some pocket money though.

I'll be moving house next year (yes I need something bigger :oops:). I'm really not looking forward to having to sort and clear my workshop. I hope I don't have to get rid of too many tools, as I'll be downsizing to a garage, no doubt.

I will of course let you know if there's a Lie-Nielsen straight handled crosscut saw up for grabs, or something similar! :wink:

Best wishes
Aragorn

Well done Aragorn!
Sorry to hear you are set to be "just an amateur" but I'm sure whatever you make (when you have the time) will be as well made and attractive as ever.
Good luck with the house moving as well. That has got to be one of the worst things we have to do as far as I am concerned!
Down-sizing to a garage.....Oh No!!
Congratulations and good luck.

SF

Somehow I missed your post until now.

Many congratulations on your third! Glad the needlework is proving viable - I had some the other day from a GP friend who convinced me (I hate needles) on a bad shoulder. Unbelievable results - I am a convert now.

Sorry that you aren't 'trade' anymore but at least you've got all the kit now.

Don't disappear again.

Cheers

Tim

Welcome back, Aragorn, and many congratulations on number 3 - I hope he sleeps better than my little one!

So I guess you'll have no space for your Jet 60A now :twisted: :lol:

Cheers,
Neil

Welcome back Aragorn I always enjoy your posts!
Keep 'em coming, it'll give you something to do when you are not getting any sleep.. :)
Regards
Martin

Congrats on the new born to you both

Are you now a full-time accupunturist then?

Back