June was a good month

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pete W

Established Member
Reaction score
Between sudden showers, the roofers managed to get a new roof on my garage workshop last week. As soon as I receive an injection of new funds, I'll have an electrician in and the structural stuff will be complete :).

In the meantime, I threw caution to the wind (and rain) and - risking the old leaking roof - installed a row of wall and floor cabinets. After considering making them myself, I bought a half-dozen of B&Q's cheapest MFC kitchen cabinets and pine doors for not much more than the cost of raw materials.

My first projects are also complete - a shooting board and a pair of trestle-style sawhorses. The wall-mounted handtool cabinet is also underway, which I am making myself, although it won't be a thing of great beauty, being knocked up from ply and furniture board. It will, however, be a major step towards getting the shop tidied and organised. A more beautiful version is in my future...

If I can remember to charge the battery in my camera, I'll try to get some pics up :).

Pete

Looking forward to the pictures. It does sound very nice

Cheers

Tony

Pete W":15uzzqvk said:
My first projects are also complete - a shooting board and a pair of trestle-style sawhorses. The wall-mounted handtool cabinet is also underway
Now there's a woodworker with their priorities right. :D Sounds great, Pete. Looking forward to the pics. Here's to July being just as good! :D

Cheers, Alf

Back