July Challenge " Decorated Platter " Discussion thread

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blister":170406fz said:
loz":170406fz said:
Allan,

Gonna have to mail you mine if that ok ? I wont be able to post on the posting days.

Would you proxy post for me ?

Ill email you the photobucket links.

Tahnks

Laurence

Will PM you

Sent - thanks !

loz":1y2kh8k0 said:
Blister":1y2kh8k0 said:
loz":1y2kh8k0 said:
Allan,

Gonna have to mail you mine if that ok ? I wont be able to post on the posting days.

Would you proxy post for me ?

Ill email you the photobucket links.

Tahnks

Laurence

Will PM you

Sent - thanks !

Loz

I cant open the 3 image links #-o

All I get is this

Page not found
But now that you're here, go ahead and search through the billions of photos, images and videos on Photobucket.

Right, putting the Dulux and wallpaper away for another year - decorated platter done.

It grieves me to say I am going to have to withdraw this month. :cry:

I was half way through my platter and my lathe has gone bang.
I'm gutted, I was only aiming for the 12 points as well, no winners, just 1 point a month. :cry: :cry:

Melinda_dd":231wjy8u said:
It grieves me to say I am going to have to withdraw this month. :cry:

I was half way through my platter and my lathe has gone bang.
I'm gutted, I was only aiming for the 12 points as well, no winners, just 1 point a month. :cry: :cry:

O Dear :(

Hope you get up and running for next month , with maybe a top 3 and make up some points :mrgreen:

I can but dream..... I had already invested in some jewellery making bits ready too :cry: :cry:

I'm going to ask my neighbour if he would take a look.... but the smell of burning metal, and smoke in my opinion can only mean it's terminal.... i'm so gutted

Melinda_dd":oqzf80z3 said:
I can but dream..... I had already invested in some jewellery making bits ready too :cry: :cry:

I'm going to ask my neighbour if he would take a look.... but the smell of burning metal, and smoke in my opinion can only mean it's terminal.... i'm so gutted

What make and model is the lathe ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back