Joke

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Graham Orm

Established Member
Reaction score
A condom sales-woman was driving through a heavy storm late one night in the deepest countryside. Inevitably, as in all the best jokes, her car broke down. Her phone battery was flat so she had no option but to gather her belongings and her umbrella and get out and walk. Quite soon she came to a farmhouse. She knocked on the door and an elderly man opened it. She explained her dilemma, to which he said that they had no phone but she was welcome to stay the night.
She accepted his offer and stepped in out of the rain. He said that they didn't have much room so she would have to share a bed with his two sons. Anything will do she said.
The two sons had grown up on the farm and hadn't seen much of life, so when she got amorous with them it was all new. She took a couple of samples from her case and asked the boys to put them on. When they asked why, she explained it was to stop her getting pregnant. After a rampant couple of hours they all fell asleep. The next morning she was gone before the boys woke.
They thought no more of her untill a couple of months later when they were working in the fields. One of the brothers said to the other 'do you remember that woman who slept in our bed a couple of months ago? His brother replied that he did. The first brother then said 'would it have bothered you if she'd got pregnant?' His brother replied 'not really'. Brother 1 said 'me neither, I'm taking this thing off, I'm dying for a p**s.

Do you mind Graham.
That one made me laugh and I would rather not at the moment, I have hurt my back.

Back