Joke thread

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blond Pilot.jpg

I posted an apology but for some reason it got removed.

No need to apologise, just seemed odd and didn't consider it could have travelled on already else wear since I posted it.

You really need to get out more 🙄
,,might be best if he"s kept in,,

Both comments uncalled for, especially since yes I am kept in currently at home, due to 2 surgeries since Jan 5th and awaiting the 3rd as I think the porters did my previous 2 surgeries!

No need to apologise, just seemed odd and didn't consider it could have travelled on already else wear since I posted it.

Both comments uncalled for, especially since yes I am kept in currently at home, due to 2 surgeries since Jan 5th and awaiting the 3rd as I think the porters did my previous 2 surgeries!
Sorry to hear it, Get well soon.....

Yeah that's me done with this forum.
Don't throw the towel in, we can all be keyboard warriors at some point in the discussion, the worst that happened is the joke probably got read by more people in the end. Don't be offended, it's all good and forgotten about by the end of the week.

Stick around :)

Well nobody actually knew that did they ?, and no doubt a simple oops sorry would have sufficed. TBH I think this has turned into a storm in a teacup and no real offence has ever been intended, beyond a bit of good humored ribbing. Certainly you havent faced the utter pelters Jacob has got over the past few years, but he's more of a fun guy(Im not saying youre not), and can seemingly take it and then hit back with a few one liners of his own. That I think is the crux of this forum. It isnt twitter, it isnt facebook, nobody is really having a pop at you.

(Yeah that's me done with this forum. )
Well fair enough, and i hope you find a forum you can occassionally post on where you wont get offended by a bit of humour.

No point in getting offended over an unintentional slight - if you then turn around and purposely insult two surgeons.

Cheers, vann.

Probably not a joke, but I was talking to my son tonight about the work being done at CERN, my wife got involved, me and my son said "Mum, you don't know what we are talking about", she said "Yes I do, you're talking about that Swiss Kaleidoscope" (This is the same woman who, when we went to Amsterdam many years ago went to a Hologram display (ground breaking in that era) and said "How are we going to see the holograms inside this building" She thought they were somehow projected into the sky) but I love her!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back